miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

100 Reasons Why You Should Jailbreak Your iPhone

0 comentarios






Many people ask me why they should jailbreak their iPhone and whether it is safe. I mean like I’d be there forever explaining all the benefits, and I’m sure other jailbreakers will agree with me. It’s also completely safe. There’s like 0.0001% you’ll ruin your iPhone – that figure is completely made up, but you know what I mean.

JailbreakMatrix have thankfully put together a video listing 100 reasons why you should jailbreak your iPhone, and it pretty much covers everything. It’s only 3 minutes long so it’s worth watching. I don’t get why they added the awkward girl in it though, very cheesy if you ask me.





Join Now

Leave a Reply

 
INFOGRAPHICS - INFOGRAFIAS - TUTORIALES © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here